If you’ve never registered to play (aka CIPPed) before go to this link first!
- If you registered before or just completed above step go to https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au/ or download the RX app on Apple or Google.
- Login to your Member Profile.
- Select Register in the upper left hand corner.
- Click on Find A Club.
- Select the person you are planning to register (you may have children as linked accounts).
- Enter the Club name (Austin Blacks), select your club, and select next.
- Choose the registration options applicable to you (you can only register to one role at a time).
- View the personal information of the person you are registering (you can edit this information later, this step ensures this is the correct person).
- Upload a profile photo (or skip depending on whether this is required by your competition).
- Update your emergency contact information and answer any other questions.
- Review your Registration Summary.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your Payment information to complete your registration.
- If you have multiple roles, eg. coach and referee and player, return to the first step and repeat the process with the new role. All personal information will be retained and dues will convert so you will only pay the difference that is required for your new role.
Once you get this done you’ll need to send a screen shot of your passport photo page to team leadership. This is for the TRU book checks.
… and PAY YOUR DUES!